After your order has been completed, by pressing the ‘place order’ button we are not able to make any change to your order. This includes the following changes:
- Change the item quantity.
- Change the size, color etc..,
- Deliver to a different address.
- Swap out the product of a different model.
‘Unfulfilled’, just means we’re still preparing to get your order out the door. During peak periods, it may take a little longer to get orders out the door but we diligently attempt stay keep within our delivery estimate and will keep you updated with any potential delays. If your order hasn’t arrived by the end of your delivery estimate, get in touch with support, we’ll get right on it.Email - response will be with 24 hours
Luckily this is usually very simple to check. There are a few things to check:
- The email used to place the order had a misspelling.
- The email got trapped in your junk email folder.
If you still can't find it, don't hesitate to contact us. Use the link below to send us a email. Make sure that you provide the following details:
- Full name used to place the order
- Order number (if you wrote it down at checkout)
- The address given for delivery
This simple means that your item has been packed by the warehouse and is currently started its journey.
You will receive another email shortly that contains the shipping details so that you can track your package.
First we would like to apologies for the inconvenience. This is a very rare occurrence but if it did happen to you, please contact us immediately. There is a upload link to upload the photograph.
We will need the following information:
- The order number
- The name of the item that your were supposed to receive
- The name of the wrong item that you receive
- The type of damage to the item
- A photograph of the item in question